As a member of the DTI family, we subscribe to the same beliefs as set forth by our corporate mission statement:
DTI’s mission is to add value to our customers by advancing the art, science, and business of dentistry. Ultimately, DTI will accomplish this through delivering peace of mind to our end user.
The DTI Corporate Philosophy
Many progressive and discerning dentists have an unfilled need for better-quality laboratory-fabricated restorations. DTI is meeting and exceeding this need by establishing a network of precision dental labs across the continent, which are:
1) Taking a leadership role in the training/recruitment of talented technicians
2) Investing in leading-edge technology, and
3) Applying business/marketing acumen to build laboratories and the businesses of their customers
The pillars of success upon which we set our goals are as follows:
- Consistent Quality – we create precise, beautiful, high-quality dental products time after time, using talented technicians and quality control checks.
- Exemplary Service – we deliver an industry-leading level of customer service, taking into consideration the special needs of both patients and dentists. We are not only a source of products, but a resource of knowledge for the dental practice as well
- Dependability – when we promise to deliver or accept a due date from our dentists, they can count on the case arriving on time, every time.
- Partnership – we support our customers as partners, helping them to build practices that reflect our work together.
What does this all equate to?
Peace of mind