Enhance the short-term and long-term revenue trajectory of the company by analyzing internal and external variables, designing growth strategies, and implementing initiatives.
- Direct daily operations of the marketing department, managing team members, budgets, resources, processes and external collaborators
- Develop growth strategies through an analysis of external considerations (customers, competition, economics, demographics) and internal factors (financial goals, internal competencies, assets)
- Design and implement an annual marketing plan for the company, and for the company’s multiple branch locations throughout the United States and Canada
- Identify opportunities for new products, services or line extensions, and then lead cross functional teams to commercialize them
- Optimize all facets of the price waterfall, from adjusting list prices to refining volume discounts and creating promotional pricing programs
- Enhance sales force effectiveness through the development of talk tracks, detail aids, samples, training programs, and other sales collateral
- Direct the Marketing Communications team in the design and production of collateral, websites, social media and other communication assets.
- Partner with Clinical Education to plan and implement continuing education programs and other industry events such as trade shows and study clubs
- Contribute to the annual strategic planning process
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Management Experience – A minimum of 5 years of marketing management experience. Successful leadership, project management, and mentoring experience.
Functional Experience--Proven track record of achieving revenue growth goals, in a marketing capacity. Experience in the major disciplines of the marketing mix: sales force effectiveness, pricing, product and service development and marketing communications.
Marketing 2.0 Experience – Strong understanding of utilizing information technologies, such as CRM software, email marketing, SEO, SEM, and social media channels, to enhance the effectiveness of marketing and sales initiatives.
Strategic Experience – Has crafted a strategic vision and articulated complex subject matter into understandable and actionable annual plan. Has experience communicating complex strategic information for executive level viewing. Proven facility in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to derive growth strategies and implement them in a practical and actionable fashion.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Marketing and ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS or equivalent. Masters/MBA desirable. Dental industry or healthcare industry experience preferred.
To submit your resume, please e-mail a PDF or Word document to Stacey Baker.